TERMS OF SERVICE
We may alter the content of the Terms of Service without giving advance notice to you.
Please note that the latest terms will be applied to your use of the service we provide.
■Nash Music Library Terms of Service
Article 1 (Terms of Service)
Nash Studio Inc. (hereinafter, NASH) shall set forth the terms of service (hereinafter, TERMS) with the following articles on your use of My Account service at Nash Music Library website (hereinafter, MY ACCOUNT SERVICE).
Article 2 (Alteration of Terms)
NASH shall reserve the right to alter the content of TERMS without your prior consent. In case of alteration of TERMS, your use of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE shall be in accordance with the altered TERMS.
Article 3 (User Registration)
There shall be neither user registration fee nor annual membership fee to use MY ACCOUNT SERVICE. You shall have a responsibility to update your information at the section of Registered Information of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
Article 4 (Account Settings)
One (1) set of user ID and password shall be issued to one (1) email address. You shall be obliged to maintain sufficient control over your user ID and password to prevent a third party to use MY ACCOUNT SERVICE. You shall never transfer nor lend nor disclose your ID and password to other third party.
Article 5 (User Group)
You shall be able to create a main account and sub-accounts to form a group. Each account is issued a set of User ID and Password. The main account shall have authority and responsibility in creation and deletion of sub-accounts. If you are the main account you are notified upon sub-accounts'registration and changes of their registered information.
Article 6 (My Playlists)
You shall be able to create up to 100 playlists at My Playlists of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE. You shall be obliged to manage your personal data on My Playlists. Please note that once you deleted a playlists it shall never be recovered.
Article 7 (Order)
You shall be able to order the tracks you have saved on My Playlists of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE. You shall be obliged to agree to the terms of Nash Music Library lifetime license agreement upon purchase.
Article 8 (Cancel)
You shall let NASH know your wish to cancel your user registration at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following required information. We shall delete your user information accordingly upon the receipt of your wish to do so. Please note that once you canceled your registration your personal data on MY ACCOUNT SERVICE shall be deleted, never to be recovered.
- (1) User Name
- (2) User ID and Password
- (3) Registered Email Address
License agreement with NASH shall be comprehensive and last your lifetime. You shall be able to continue using the music you purchased at Nash Music Library website even after having canceled your user registration. (except for FULL LIBRARY - annual lease)
Article 9 (Service Alteration）
NASH shall reserve the right to alter all or part of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE without giving advance notice to you. In case of alteration of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE, your use of Nash Music Library website shall be in accordance with the altered MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
Article 10 (Service Discontinuation)
In any of the following cases, NASH shall reserve the right to halt or discontinue MY ACCOUNT SERVICE without giving advance notice to you in order to efficiently operate MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
- (1)In the event of regular and emergency maintenance of the computer system in order to provide MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
- (2)In the event of fire, earthquake, flood, heavy snow, blackout, natural disaster or any other causes beyond human control.
- (3)In the event of system malfunction, illegal access from third party, computer virus infection or other malfunctions which renders NASH unable to provide MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
- (4)In the event of NASH receiving request from the government office and/or judicial institution based on probable cause.
- (5)In any other events where NASH inevitably decides to halt the system.
Article 11 (Copyright)
The copyrights of the logos, texts, pictures, illustrations, sample music and all the other contents shown on the website of Nash Music Library either belong to NASH or to the content holders with whom NASH entered into a formal license agreement to use their contents. All the copyrights are protected by the copyright law. Unauthorized use of the contents of Nash Music Library is prohibited by the law.
Article 12 (Disclaimer)
- (1)NASH shall not assume responsibility for your loss or damage in the event of an act of God, or unavoidable technology-related cause that temporarily stops, discontinues or alters MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
- (2)NASH shall not assume responsibility for your loss or damage in the event that you have failed to update your registered contact information (email address, mailing address, phone number, etc).
- (3)NASH shall not assume responsibility for loss or damage you or other third party suffers in the event of alteration of the content found at the website of Nash Music Library without prior notice.
- (4)Descriptions such as genres and moods for music and sound effects shown at the website of Nash Music Library are only parenthetical information to be referred by you in the process of sound selection. They are thus not to guarantee the content and/or the effect on the listener. NASH shall not assume responsibility for loss or damage you or other third party suffers due to using these descriptions.
- (5)You shall be obliged to hold and indemnify NASH in the event that you cause damage to a third party by using MY ACCOUNT SERVICE, and to solve the problem by your own responsibility and at your own expense.
- (6)Regardless of whether or not you shall be negligent, NASH shall not assume responsibility for your loss or damage in the event of your user ID and Password being used by other third party.
- (7)Regardless of whether or not you shall be negligent, NASH shall not assume responsibility for your damage in the event you lost your user ID and password.
- (8)NASH shall not guarantee that email messages sent from its server, domain or the website of Nash Music Library do not contain any harmful things including computer virus.
Article 13 (Court of Jurisdiction)
Any disputes related to TERMS shall come under the jurisdiction of The District Court of Osaka, and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
■NASH MUSIC LIBRARY™ Lifetime License Agreement
Your use of Nash Music Library is granted only on condition that you agree to all of the terms set forth in this agreement.
In this Agreement, the Nash Music Library refers to those musical works (as listed at the end of this agreement) whose copyright and neighboring rights are owned by Nash Studio Inc. (hereinafter, "Nash") and which are compiled by Nash into music collections under "NASH® MUSIC LIBRARY". Nash grants *** (hereinafter, "User") the right to use the musical work(s) of the Nash Music Library specified in Article 2 of this Agreement.
By this Agreement, on the condition that the User pays the usage fee stipulated in Article 9 herein, Nash grants the User the right to use the works (hereinafter, "NML") in the Nash Music Library specified below under and subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein: Works that the User orders and downloads using the Nash Music Library download service (http://www.nash.jp/nml/).
Nash warrants to the User that NML consists entirely of Nash's original work, for which Nash owns the copyright and the neighboring rights, as well as all rights necessary to grant permission for use under this agreement, and further, Nash warrants to the User that there shall be no objections by third parties in the future regarding said copyright and/or neighboring rights, and should any said objections occur, that Nash shall assume full responsibility for their resolution.
This Agreement grants to the User non-exclusive rights to the use of the NML as described herein. No other rights, including but not limited to copyright, neighboring rights and master recording rights for the NML shall transfer from Nash to the User under this Agreement.
The User shall have the non-exclusive right to use NML with the exception of the prohibited actions stipulated in Articles 6 and 7 herein. There are no restrictions on NML's usage territory.
With respect to the use of NML, the following actions are strictly prohibited without prior written approval from Nash: (1) To sell, loan, give, or distribute NML to a third party in any tangible or intangible form, or in any form whatsoever, and (2) to reproduce and/or copy NML in any form whatsoever. However, Nash shall permit NML to be recorded as background music together with images onto videotape, or to be recorded as background music together with narration, or to be recorded as background music on multimedia works.
The User shall not modify NML without Nash's prior written permission. Also, the User shall obtain Nash's prior written permission for the following NML uses: (1) separate recordings of NML, (2) separate performances of NML, (3) adaptations, such as for separate musical arrangements, and (4) usage for score work or publication, as well as in any other musical works that would constitute intangible copyright works of NML.
The User shall be obliged to maintain sufficient control over all parts of NML as delivered by Nash to prevent a third party from using NML in an unauthorized manner during the term of this agreement.
The User hereby agrees to pay Nash for the use of the NML according to the price list shown on the Nash Music Library website upon each order and download.
This agreement shall remain in effect until the expiration of all copyrights relating to NML or until the expiration of the neighboring rights relating to NML, whichever should expire the latest, as stipulated under Japanese Copyright Law.
In the event that the User violates the provisions of Article 6 and/or 7 herein with respect to NML usage, Nash may cancel this Agreement without prior notice. The User shall not use all elements of the NML in its possession and immediately return them to Nash, but shall not be entitled to claim a refund of any usage fee.
In the event that the User violates the provisions in Article 6 and/or 7 herein, the User shall pay Nash an amount that equals fifty (50) times the amount of the usage fee stipulated in Article 9 of this agreement as a penalty. Furthermore, Nash shall reserve the right to claim additional compensation from the User for any and all damages which occur from said violation.
Any disputes related to this agreement shall come under the jurisdiction of The District Court of Osaka, and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
DD/MM/YYYYYoshinari Nashiki, President
Nash Studio Inc.
Parkside Kawai Building, 5-11-1 Nishitenma Kitaku Osaka 530-0047 Japan
I hereby certify that I agree to and will observe all of the terms of this agreement for permission to use Nash Music Library.
|Company Name or User Name :||--|
|President's Name or User Name:||--|
|Post or Occupation:||--|
|Date of Birth:||--|
- [Stated at the End]
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY Regular Lineups
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY International Visitor Discount
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY Sound Effects Collections
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY Vocal Collections
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY Orchestra Collections
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY Informercial BGM
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY Philharmonic Collections
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY Healing Program
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY Multi Audio Tracks
Other musical works which are produced for supply in accordance with this agreement.